You are a Registered Shareholder if you are in possession of the stock certificate and your name appears in the shareholder register kept by our transfer agent, Computershare.
You may access your shareholder account online through Computershare's website. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Logon to Computershare's website to perform any of the following functions:
- View your account status
- Enroll in the dividend reinvestment plan
- Request a stock certificate
- Change your address
- View your dividend payment history
- Change your dividend election
- Request a replacement dividend check
- Print a duplicate Form 1099-DIV
- View common stock price history information
- View pending transactions
To access the Computershare Investor Centre, please visit the website at:
You are a Beneficial Shareholder if you hold your shares in an account in your name with a brokerage firm
(e.g., Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Merrill Lynch), bank trustee or other agent.
Please contact your brokerage firm directly for information on your account.